Being an entrepreneur requires mental fortitude. Whether you’re a newbie blogger, small business owner, or seasoned entrepreneur, you’re going to have bad days.
You’re going to experience doubt, worry, and fear. And that’s OK. It’s perfectly normal. In fact, it’s human!
How you handle your doubt, worry, and fear is what determines your level of success. That’s why I’m sharing 37 of my favorite inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs. These quotes will inspire, motivate and empower you to charge through the bad days, stay positive, and work hard to pursue your dreams.
I want you to be successful, which is why I’ve designed a free printable that you can download for free.
I want you to print it out and hang the pages up next to your computer, on your bathroom mirror, next to your nightstand, on your fridge, and in your car.
When you’re having a bad day and the doubts start to creep in, these inspiring quotes will remind you to keep pushing forward. You got this!
- “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama
- “Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.” – Ted Turner
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.” – Claire Cook
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.“ – Chris Grosser
- “You are what you think. So just think big, believe big, act big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, love big, and live big.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Success if the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” – Anthony Robbins
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.” – Unknown
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone
- “My best advice to entrepreneurs is this: Forget about making mistakes, just do it.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
- “If you’re not overwhelmed, you’re not growing.” – Trevor Gensler
- “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” – Seth Godin
- “Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
- “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.” – Donald Porter
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are asking, what’s in it for me?” – Brian Tracy
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
- “Perseverance, not perfection, is the key to success.” – Angie Gensler
Are you inspired? I sure am! Let the inspiration last forever and download the 5-page printable with all 37 inspiring quotes for entrepreneurs. Print it out and hang the pages up around your house to inspire you and serve as a constant reminder that you got this!
If you enjoyed this article it would mean so much to me if you would share it on social media. Also, why not continue the inspiration and grow the list of quotes! Share one of your favorite quotes in the comments below.