Welcome to The Marketing Coach podcast!
I created this podcast for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to get more traffic, leads, and sales without the hustle or headache.
This episode is the second in my social media series designed to help you make the most of social media marketing for your business and it will help you determine if Facebook is the right platform for your business.
Inside This Episode You’ll Learn
- The challenges business owners experience with Facebook marketing
- Types of content that work well on Facebook
- Two unique strengths Facebook offers to business owners
- How to build community on Facebook
- How to create content based on human behavior, not the algorithm
This is the second episode in my social media marketing series. The previous episode talked about how to narrow your focus to one channel and how to choose the best channel for your business. The next episode will dive deeper into LinkedIn Marketing for small business owners.
Resource Mentioned in The Episode
Follow The Marketing Coach Podcast
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please support the show and leave an honest rating or review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.