Welcome to The Marketing Coach podcast!
I created this podcast for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to get more traffic, leads, and sales without the hustle or headache.
This episode is the third in my social media series designed to help you make the most of social media marketing for your business and it will help you determine if LinkedIn is the right platform for your business.
Inside This Episode You’ll Learn
- How to discover if your ideal customer is active on LinkedIn
- The type of content that performs well on LinkedIn
- Which businesses work best on LinkedIn
- The unique strengths LinkedIn offers marketers and business owners
- How to create a profile that attracts your ideal customer
- The biggest mistake most business owners make with social media marketing
- Why perseverance matters and comparison kills
This is the third episode in my social media marketing series. The next episode will dive deeper into Instagram Marketing for small business owners.
Resource Mentioned in The Episode
Follow The Marketing Coach Podcast
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please support the show and leave an honest rating or review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.