Welcome to The Marketing Coach podcast!
I created this podcast for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to get more traffic, leads, and sales without the hustle or headache.
This is the fourth episode in my social media series designed to help you make the most of social media marketing for your business and it will help you determine if Instagram is the right platform for your business.
Inside This Episode You’ll Learn
- How to discover if your ideal customer is active on Instagram
- The type of content you should be posting on the platform
- Which businesses and industries perform best on Instagram
- How to meld your style with the style of Instagram
- Three unique strengths Instagram offers marketers and business owners
- The dark side of Instagram and how to overcome it
This is the fourth episode in my social media marketing series. The next episode will dive deeper into TikTok Marketing for small business owners.
Resource Mentioned in The Episode
- Instagram statistics
- How to access Instagram Insights
- How to set up Instagram Shopping
- The Social Content App
Follow The Marketing Coach Podcast
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please support the show and leave an honest rating or review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.