Welcome to The Marketing Coach podcast!
I created this podcast for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to get more traffic, leads, and sales without the hustle or headache.
This episode was recorded LIVE on YouTube. To participate in a live recording of a future episode be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
This is the sixth episode in my social media series designed to help you make the most of social media marketing for your business and it will help you determine if Pinterest is the right platform for your business.
Inside This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why Pinterest is not a social media platform and what it is instead
- How to discover if your ideal customer is active on Pinterest
- How content works on Pinterest and what makes it so powerful
- Which businesses and industries perform best on Pinterest
- Three unique strengths Pinterest offers marketers and business owners
- How to get started on Pinterest
This is the sixth episode in my social media marketing series. The next episode will dive deeper into YouTube Marketing for small business owners.
Resource Mentioned in The Episode
- Pinterest Statistics
- Pinterest Audience Details
- Video: How to Schedule Hundreds of Pins to Pinterest Using Tailwind
- 37 Pinterest Marketing Tips
- Pinterest Marketing 101 online course – use the code TMCPINTEREST for 50% off
- The Social Content App
Follow The Marketing Coach Podcast
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please support the show and leave an honest rating or review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.