Welcome to The Marketing Coach podcast!
I created this podcast for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to get more traffic, leads, and sales without the hustle or headache.
This episode was recorded LIVE on YouTube. To participate in a live recording of a future episode be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
This is the seventh episode in my social media series designed to help you make the most of social media marketing for your business and it will help you determine if YouTube is the right platform to market your business.
Inside This Episode You’ll Learn
- How to use YouTube to market your small business
- How to discover if your ideal customer is active on YouTube
- The best tool for keyword research on YouTube
- Three unique strengths YouTube offers marketers and business owners
- Why you should be creating 3-dimensional content
- How to get started with YouTube marketing
This is the seventh and final episode in my social media marketing series.
Resources Mentioned in The Episode
- YouTube Statistics
- YouTube Keyword Tool: TubeRanker
- How to create a YouTube brand channel
- The Social Content App
Follow The Marketing Coach Podcast
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please support the show and leave an honest rating or review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app.