Precious L. Williams joins Angie on the podcast to share her expertise on how to attract your ideal prospects and turn them into clients using your unique strengths.
Precious shares her personal story of how she went from despair to destiny. With the help of God, she overcame monumental obstacles and stepped into her greatness. This episode will leave you inspired to own your greatness and tackle your goals.
How to Listen to This Episode
The podcast will officially launch this fall so it can’t be found in your favorite podcast player…yet. To listen to this episode you can either play the video below or you can click here to download an MP3 of the episode directly to your device.
Big Ideas Inside This Episode
- Stop cloning what everyone else is doing. Take every perceived flaw you think you have and use it as your secret weapon.
- When you change your language you change the game.
- Identify your target market’s #1 problem and tell them how you’re the solution.
- Start your pitch with a question, a startling statistic or quote. Start out with a bang and end with fireworks.
- Always end your pitch with a call to action. Tell them exactly what you want them to do. Be very specific.
- You’ll learn the role God played in Precious’s rise from rock bottom to the #killerpitchmaster with rock star confidence.
- Discover the top 4 things Precious contributes to her greatness.
- God has a plan for you. Be anxious for nothing!
- Fortune favors the bold. Go boldly in pursuit of your dreams.
- Your perceived flaws are your secret weapon.
- With every brick that is thrown your way, use it to build your empire and use it to build someone else up.
About Precious L. Williams
Precious L. Williams is a 13-time national elevator pitch champion. She has also been featured on “Shark Tank,” CNN, WSJ, Forbes Magazine, Black Enterprise Magazine, Essence Magazine, and the movie “LEAP.” Her current clients include Microsoft, LinkedIn, Google, eBay, and more. Precious is a dynamic speaker, effective trainer and bestselling author.
Precious busts norms and shifts perspectives to help teams own their awesome and bring out their “wow” factor. Your leaders and teams will up their game — on their terms — in order to develop the cunning, clarity and confidence that’s been inside them all along.
What’s more, they’ll get unstuck and discover a renewed and refreshed energy to own the mindset of the pitch in a way they never thought possible. If you’re ready to go from milquetoast to memorable, attracting and captivating your prospects while closing the sale in an authentic way, it’s time to #pitchforprofit.
And you can bet, you’re going to have fun doing it!
How to Connect with Precious
- Websites: Perfectpitchesbyprecious.com and Killerpitchmaster.com
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/precious-l-williams
- YouTube: Youtube.com/channel/UC0tCc9tOoBuSZOPAWbA-lyg
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PerfectPitchP
- Twitter: Twitter.com/PerfectPitchP
- Instagram: Instagram.com/perfectpitchesp
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
- Books by Precious: bit.ly/triplethreatppp
- Dr. Jennifer Jones Bryant: Reachingwithinempowerment.com
- Prosperity group with Dr. Katie Nall: Nalledgeco.com/40daygapmm
Leave a Review
If you liked this episode, please send your review to [email protected]. Your positive review will help me grow the show and reach more listeners!
Apply to Be on the Podcast
Would you like to be a guest on Worthy of Greatness? If you’re an expert in one of the following topics, I invite you to apply to be on the podcast:
- Mental health and mindset
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Physical health and wellness
- Spirituality and law of attraction
- Productivity and healthy habits
- Purpose and happiness
- Personal development and self-improvement
If your application is accepted, we will record an audio interview that will be sent to over 50,000 entrepreneurs. Not only will your expertise help others, but your business will get some massive exposure!