Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for AngieGensler.com. It’s a great opportunity to build your credibility and increase your exposure to a large audience.
Our blog gets over 35,000 visitors per month and is increasing steadily. We will also include the article in our weekly newsletter to our list of over 50,000 as well as share it on social media.
Take a moment to review the guidelines below before submitting your guest post.
What We Look For
- Must be clear and easy to understand with actionable tips.
- Minimum word count of 1,000 words.
- 100% original content and not published anywhere else.
- All data and statistics are properly cited.
- Free of spelling and grammar errors.
Topics We Cover
- Social media marketing
- Video marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing & list building
- Marketing automation
- Website optimization
- How to make money online
- You can have one link to your website in your author bio. You are free to link to quality resources to add value to the article, but please refrain from excessive external linking. Absolutely NO affiliate links.
- Include at least one internal link to articles on AngieGensler.com. The more the better!
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- You agree to share the article on social media and with your email list.
- Submit your article idea along with links to 3 of your best articles complete the form below.
If the form does not display, click this link: https://forms.gle/GnTaYmT7aTsg3gpm6